MFT New Product Tour

Hello and welcome to the July edition of MFT's New Product Tour!  The wait is over and all of the new products we've been showcasing this week are now available in the MFT Boutique!Tonight, I'm giving you another look at Party Balloons, which is sold EXCLUSIVELY at mftstamps.com.I have a TON of pictures to show you, so please, grab a slice of birthday cake and some milk and relax.For my first card I started by cutting a background sheet in Berrylicious Card Stock and cut out the CELEBRATE from a LLD Accent It - Celebrate Die-namics die.I cut out 3 Party Balloons Die-namics and then stamped them in Gumdrop Green, Electric Red, and Banana Split Ink. On the inside of the card, I stamped a string and bow in Black Licorice Ink and added the HB2U balloon in Gumdrop Green.  I used Berylicious Ink for the happy birthday - love those big letters!Here are all the MFT goodies I used on this card: // Party BalloonsParty Balloons Die-namicsLLD Accent It - Celebrate Die-namicsSmooth White Card StockBerrylicious Card StockBlack Licorice InkElectric Red InkBanana Split InkGumdrop Green InkBerrylicious InkInLinkz.com Alrighty!  My next card has a little background stamping using some of the little elements found in the Party Balloons set. I adore stamping on Kraft Card Stock - it's so rich and yummy!  The layout for this card is The Sweet Stop's SSS218.I made another trio of balloons, but this time I stamped 2 of them directly on Smooth White Card Stock and then used a Party Balloons Die-namics to pop up the front balloon.  I added some string and bows in Kraft Ink and I stamped the bow on the Berrylicious balloon twice - once underneath and one on top of the die cut.  Now it gives the illusion that it's connected.I layered some stamps and card stock inside the card - first I stamped the LLD Jumbo Mod Borders in Tangy Orange Ink and then added the Berrylicious "happy" over the top.  I cut out a Happy Birthday Die-namics in Kraft Card Stock and glued it right over the top of the arrows.Here are all the MFT goodies I used on this card: // Party BalloonsLLD Jumbo Mod BordersParty Balloons Die-namicsBlueprints 5 Die-namicsHappy Birthday Die-namicsSmooth White Card StockTangy Orange Card StockBerrylicious Card StockKraft Card StockTangy Orange InkGumdrop Green InkBerrylicious InkKraft InkInLinkz.com And finally, I have another card with some background stamping, this time in white pigment ink.  Kraft + white ink = delish.  I'm using Clean & Simple Stamping's FTL248 for this card.I cut out 2 of each balloon in Kraft Card Stock and then stamped them so I could layer up a big bunch of balloons.  I used some ecru perle thread for the balloon strings and tied a little bow at the bottom.  I stamped the "happy" in Gumdrop Green Ink on a Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics and then popped it up with foam tape.I repeated the fishtail inside the card and kept it pretty sweet and simple.Here are all the MFT goodies I used on this card: // Party BalloonsParty Balloons Die-namicsFishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namicsSmooth White Card StockKraft Card StockElectric Red InkGumdrop Green InkBerrylicious InkInLinkz.com Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the amazing details about this release and you can find a complete list of all designers playing along in tonight's New Product Tour.Thanks so much for stopping by!recipescelebrate card - stamps: party balloons (mft)paper: smooth white (mft), berrylicious (mft)ink: gumdrop green (mft), electric red (mft), banana split (mft), berrylicious (mft)accessories: party balloons die-namics (mft), lld accent it - celebrate die-namics (mft), foam tapehb2u card - stamps: party balloons (mft), lld jumbo mod borders (mft)paper: kraft (mft), smooth white (mft), berrylicious (mft), tangy orange (mft)ink: gumdrop green (mft), electric red (mft), banana split (mft), berrylicious (mft)accessories: party balloons die-namics (mft), blueprints 5 die-namics (mft), happy birthday die-namics (mft), foam tapehappy birthday card -stamps: party balloons (mft)paper: smooth white (mft), kraft (mft)ink: gumdrop green (mft), electric red (mft), berrylicious (mft), white pigment (su!)accessories: party balloons die-namics (mft), fishtail flags layers stax die-namics (mft), ecru perle thread, foam tape
Source:http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2013/07/mft-new-product-tour.html

MFT New Product Tour Images

Paper Pursuits: MFT April New Product Tour
(438 x 518 - 57.08 KB - jpeg)

Cards by Kerry: MFT New Product Tour - Snowboard Boy
(500 x 241 - 78.72 KB - jpeg)

Paper Pursuits: MFT June New Product Tour–Abstract Art
(406 x 485 - 65.59 KB - jpeg)

Paper Pursuits: MFT March New Product Tour
(410 x 342 - 35.99 KB - jpeg)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
pittsburghfoodforests-ESPN-blog © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top