The window functions perfectly.

Edited on 5/3/12 The York Coop De Ville So one day my wife tells me the feed store has baby chickens and wouldn't it be wonderful to raise our own chickens.  I gave her that look, you know the one that could pierce concrete, and remind her that we know nothing about raising chickens.  She suggests that perhaps we should at least research it.  That research brought tilapia nutrition us to the most concise pool of chicken information on the web, backyardchickens.com .  That's when it happened... we were trapped by the romance of dozens of free eggs and a SIMPLE little project tilapia $(document).ready(function (){ $('#s870641673').stop().fadeTo(0,0.4); }) ; .s707116317 { background-color:black; background-image:url(http://nokautimg1.pl/p-db-de-dbde99dd9a0686ee53520284d9799ef1500x500/pulapka-na-karaluchy-i-prusaki.jpg); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:contain; width:600px; height:400px; } nutrition for our home schooled children to tackle.  And so it began, tilapia nutrition the quest for our own Baker's Dozen. A quick visit to the feed store found us the proud new parents of 13 day old baby chicks.  We had no idea what the different kinds would do for us but we decided on two of each kind they had plus one that the lady promised us would lay green eggs.  I was awestruck, I couldn't tilapia nutrition wait for my first plate of green eggs and ham.  Here are the 13 lucky additions to our family. I began researching the different coop designs on the Internet $(document).ready(function (){ $('#s63384024').stop().fadeTo(0,0.4); }) ; .s319599009 { background-color:black; background-image:url(http://strefa.biz/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/insekty_11890177_XS.jpg); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:contain; width:600px; height:400px; } and finally decided that I would just make my own.  I evaluated the location I had chosen for our coop and then researched how much space would be needed for each chicken.  The following design was what I settled on. I would like to mention that while I did have to purchase much of the wood, I also recycled anything that I could.  The vinyl here is a scrap from our local Lowe's.  tilapia nutrition I think it was around $8.  The landscape timbers and the blocks used to level the chicken house were already sitting unused in my yard. The next thing I did was to actually make a window.  I did this now because I was using a piece of Plexiglas and again some recycled scrap wood I picked up at the local habitat for humanity resale shop. After I made the window I designed the rest of the coop.  I made sure that the opening for the window fit the window I had made.  If you wanted to build this coop I would recommend that you adjust accordingly to what you have available.  Simply resize openings, door frames, etc to your needs. My next part of this project after installing the back wall was to construct a roof.  I did this by simply building an 8x8 frame, studding it in like you would a wall, and then attaching metal roofing to the frame.  We lifted it up on the coop and attached with small blocks in the front to create the needed pitch for drainage and snow melt in the winter. A hinged door over the nest boxes makes outside access and egg gathering easier when the time comes. The window functions perfectly.  It helps to keep the temperature regulated by allowing air flow into the house.  The window tilapia nutrition opening is covered with 1/4 inch hardware wire as is the opening up by the roof which serves as the vent.  In the winter I will close the window and stuff newspaper into the vent opening by the roof. My version of the automatic waterer....auto-fill dog bowl, hooked to a bucket.  There is a stove grate in front of the waterer that has all but eliminated the lady's climbing into the water bowl.  The slots are big enough for their heads to go through to get a drink when they need one.   I hope you have enjoyed seeing our chicken coop.  Sometime in the future I plan on adding small sliding doors over the vent area near the roof.  This would allow me to better regulate the temperature for the upcoming winter.  After building this coop I also added a rope with a hook on it in the middle of the run.  We often hang cabbages from this line.  It will tickle you silly to watch the chickens playing a game of edible tether ball.  I want to add a board in front of the nest boxes to keep the girls from throwing the straw out to the floor.  We are using a deep litter method and I don't really want straw on the floor because I have heard it is more likely to mold and hold moisture.  I will get to that pretty soon.  Thanks tilapia nutrition for stopping by and visiting The Baker's Dozen . WildBillHicks 10/19/12 at 5:30am I love it. I am not a carpenter so this looks relatively easy to build and is exactly what I had in mind when thinking of how I want to build my coop right down to the sloped, overhanging roof covering the nest boxes. Recent Discussions › What do you think?  1 minute ago › INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!  2 minutes ago › icelandic sheep pics  3 minutes ago › mean buff brahma banty hen  4 minutes ago › Stella's Social Club  6 minutes ago › Should I buy eggs or wait it out?  7 minutes ago › tilapia nutrition Political tilapia nutrition Ramblings  7 minutes tilapia nutrition ago › The Winter granny square swap.  10 minutes ago › Any help, my hens are eating the siding tilapia nutrition off my house!!  10
Source:http://bamboodock.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-window-functions-perfectly.html

The window functions perfectly. Images

Window Drapery Photos
(569 x 771 - 115.80 KB - jpeg)

Window Dressings – Edmonton – Hunter Douglas – Window Coverings
(900 x 675 - 124.58 KB - jpeg)

글쓴이 철인립켄 2012.11.25 15:54
(1800 x 2381 - 519.97 KB - jpeg)

utility function perfect complements example
(299 x 450 - 36.41 KB - jpeg)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
pittsburghfoodforests-ESPN-blog © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top